Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, January 22, 2007

I Take Sundays Off

Yesterday I started eating some solid foods. Okay, so they melt in my mouth, but they start solid enough. Daddy bought me some Gerber Puff things. I tried the Cheerios, but I don't chew them well enough yet. I just swallow, then gag, scare Mommy & Daddy, then spit it up. Don't get me wrong, it's fun...but I like the eating of the puffs better.

Not much else going on. Daddy is corrupting me early by letting me watch cartoons on www.joecartoon.com.

They are funny. The noises make me laugh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're an early bird this morning, sweetie -- guess that makes up for me missing you yesterday. Gerber puffs and Joe Cartoon are a great way to start the day -- highly recommended for all ages. (Sarcasm is just impossible in written communication.) Don't worry about the Cheerios -- this is America, you don't have to like everything. Besides, pretty soon you'll find other (scarier) things to ingest -- hot dogs, grapes, cigarettes (again, ask DADDY). Love & miss you! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home