Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What Happened Yesterday?

I don't know. I was cranky. Surprise!

At least Tony Gwynn is officially a Hall of Famer! Cool! Although I don't know who he is, Daddy seems to like him, so he must be an okay guy!

So I don't know what is up with my schedule, but it is making me cranky. Much like when Daddy takes the paper from me that I havemanaged to grab.

Oh, wait, I do remember something. I tried to open a bottle of water by myself. I couldn't, but I tried it just like a big person.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry yesterday wasn't memorable for you; but Daddy's right about Tony Gwynn. That made it a good day. Someday ask Uncle Jason about Tony Gwynn's butt sweat. Tell Daddy he needs to learn to share the paper with you. (Oh, wait -- do you want to EAT it? In that case, let Daddy have it.) Good luck with the water bottle -- keep trying and soon you'll be soaking wet :) Maybe you can be like Maverick and Brody -- learn on empty bottles first. But I don't recommend you use your teeth like they do, you're going to need yours for awhile! Love you lots & lots -- XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home