Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, August 18, 2008

Vacation Over


2 more kitties saved from the street! Looking for homes! Anyone want one?

So my vacation was simply from blogging because I was getting frustrated with daily problems with computer, pictures, internet....blech!

I spent my time watching the Olympics...that Phelps guy is AWESOME. But I really like watching the smaller sports like badminton  and rowing. Why rowing? Don't know, kind of relaxing (watching, not participating.) I also liked the diving and gymnastics...although it made Mommy & Daddy nervous about the twists and turns I tried to do in the house.

The rest of my vacation was spent learning how to count to 5 and learning new words like "crayon" and "cacorn" (popcorn)

I know about half my letters, but I don't like the accepted order, so I make my own A, D, E.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, little man! We've missed you! (Well, we had so many days on our trip that we didn't have internet that I didn't even know you'd been on vacation until we got home!) Cute kitties -- hope you find good homes for them :) We're enjoying the Olympics too, although they're on REALLY LATE! And the internet is not helping keep the surprise factor in play. Congrats on the new words -- and don't worry about the order of the letters -- A D E at least spells something! (ABCDE really doesn't!) Hope to see you sometime soon -- I think we're due for a visit to Castaic -- when is good for you? Love you! XOX XOXO XOX OXOX XOX OXOXO XO XOXOX OXOXO

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home