Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Was I ever that small? Wow. 2 years. I want to thank Mommy for putting up with me all this time. Cuz everyone needs to remember that while Daddy has put in 2 years of service, Mommy is almost to 3. She was the one who carried me around, feed me, played with me, and did the really hard part of delivering me to the world. 

Mommy is AWESOME! Thanks Mommy, and although it is Happy Birthday to me, I couldn't have done it without you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Little Man! Wow -- 2 big years! And yes, you WERE that little and sweet. (Instead of big and cranky!) And Daddy's right, that's why your birthday will always mean more to your Mommy than to you. And although you grow every year, and will get to be as big as Daddy, inside Mommy's heart -- you're still her little man. (Inside Gramma's too!) Have a fun day today, and we can't wait to see you on Saturday! XOXOXO XOXOX OXOXOX XOXOX and a big birthday hug -- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home