Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, May 23, 2008

Break


Whew, well that heat is not so intense anymore...even a little rain.

Daddy has been off the last 2 days so we have been spending some time playing and rescuing new baby kittens. They seem to be a little over a month old (or so...the kittens don't say) and we actually got one yesterday!

Thanks to some help from some nice neighbors who have allowed us to set up the rescue in their backyard. Yah!

As for me... well I enjoy using my washable markers to test just how washable they are!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi little man -- glad it's cooler for you. I'm much happier too, except I hope it's nice tomorrow for Walter's graduation party. That's very nice that your neighbors are so helpful -- bet you can be helpful too, huh? Well, off to lunch -- love you THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS much! XOXO XOXO XOOX XOOX OOXOOX OXO

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home