Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, March 05, 2007

Busy Day

Yesterday we went to see Daddy's friends. They were pretty cool. They had 2 kids, Dylan and Kyra. Dylan was quite a bit older than me, but he let me play with his power ranger sword. Kyra is a year older than me, and she was fun! She let me play (okay, eat) most of her toys. She really liked Mommy and thought Daddy was goofy. I can tell she is a really good judge of character.

Daddy's friends say I am a spitting image of Daddy. What does that mean? He spits on me? No, I spit on him. Anyway, we had a good time, and can't wait to do it again. They also had a piano, and I played a bit. It worked a lot better than abuela's keyboard!

Oh wait, this is me typing the blog the other day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow -- you sure put your heart & soul into your blog :) I think you're channeling James Brown or Little Richard! (Actually, you look more like Jerry Lee Lewis -- no, not Jerry Lewis. Your Aunt Amy used to love Jerry Lewis, but I digress.) I wouldn't say you're the "spitting image" of your Daddy when he was little, but you do look a lot like he did. Next time we see you, I'll try to have some pictures to show you. So glad you had a good time visiting -- and that Kyra let you eat her toys. That was very nice of her. You'll have to return the favor some day. And you played with a sword and the sentence didn't end with "and then we went to the emergency room"! Way to go! Love you! XOOOOOOOOXOOOOOOOOXOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOX

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home